Saturday, July 20, 2013

Post Buckeye Battles -- More Lizards

In the run-up to Buckeye Battles, I was more worried about painting than posting.  But today I snapped pics of a couple units that I haven't posted before.  First are my Saurus Warriors.  I was trying to crank them out and got them done on Wednesday before the tournament after about a weeks worth of evenings.  All pics were with my new phone, and I am getting a very pronounced purple/pink in the background even though it is actually pure white ...




Next are a couple pics of my Skink Priest.  Cranked him out on Thursday (left for the tournament on Friday night).




Next is my Salamander.  It was actually done some time ago:


Finally, one more Cold One Cavalry model, just because I love these guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment