Friday, December 7, 2012

Dark Elf Black Guard

Wow -- It's been about a year since I posted anything!  Busy doing other stuff I guess.  I've continued to do some custom painting, but haven't generated anything through this blog, so I figure I'll use it as an image repository for my own stuff.  I am still willing to take orders though--if you like what you see, contact me (links on the right) and I'll be happy to talk.

Anyway, here's a couple pics of some Dark Elf Black Guard (with unit filler) painted for my own Warhammer Fantasy army.  The first pic came out pretty good considering it was done with my camera phone.  There is a unit-filler in there since I didn't have enough minis to do a full unit of 20.


Second pic is just the command group -- a little blurry:


No comments:

Post a Comment