Saturday, October 29, 2011

Circle City Miniatures Studio Launch

I've been painting miniatures for games like Warhammer, Warmachine, Hordes and more for over 20 years.  In that time, I've won a number of painting awards for both single miniatures and entire armies.  I've painted on a commission basis off and on over the years, and have decided to make a real effort to develop a business painting models -- thus, Circle City Minatures Studio was born!

I'm a one-man operation based in Indianapolis, Indiana.  If you are interested in commission work, please contact me and I can let you know more about my terms and prices.  I strive to be competitive in price with some of the other studios out there on the web, and I think I beat them in my quality of work.  Hopefully my pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment